Diaper bags are the greatest innovation for every twin mom or dad who wants a stress-free outing rid of little tantrums and excuses for leaving early. They handle everything you think you’ll need while you’re out — snacks, bottles, toys, books, wipes and of course, diapers
Why Do I Need A Backpack Diaper Bag?
Do NOT make the mistake of assuming you don’t really need a diaper bag backpack because you do. Forget about the fashionable purses for a while and focus on this. Here’s why you should seriously consider getting a backpack diaper bag:
• Tons of pockets: getting the stuff you need out of a diaper backpack is super easy! Why? Because you decide where the stuff goes — not the bag. A diaper backpack features a lot of pockets to easily arrange your stuff (your wipes and diapers in one, your snacks in another).
• Some backpacks even go as far as to provide you with outer pocket(s) to easily access your baby essentials.
• Insulated lining: There’ll certainly be a leak in your bag, at some point. Why should you have to worry about wiping leaks when a backpack diaper bag provides you with an insulated, wipe-clean lining? You wipe, you clean; it’s that simple!
• Comfortable shoulder straps: most diaper backpack bags also come with a padded shoulder strap for easy and comfortable carrying. Now you’re wondering if there’s a backpack diaper bag that could have all these features combined. Great news, THERE IS!
Introducing the best diaper backpack bag: Bagitalist Baby Diaper Bag Backpack
Packed with 16 pockets — yes, SIXTEEN! — to organize your child’s essentials all in a single backpack, there’ll always be room for more. There are three insulated pockets that can hold many bottles each, and also one side pocket for extra bottles or even a food container, to keep your food the way you want it — hot or cold. That’s a capacity of about ten bottles. Blimey! Now that’s one of a kind. You’ll also get a waterproof front pocket for your wipes and clothes. This utility backpack is divided into two compartments with a waterproof partition, giving you the freedom to separate bottles from clothing, so you don’t have to worry about towels and clothes getting wet or stained. Although you can carry it as a backpack, this bad also includes ergonomically padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort when dealing with a heavy load.
Going on a trip? Taking a flight?
You can put your backpack on top of your luggage and test assured, it won’t fall off the car since the travel trolley strap is doing its job of holding it in place. Don’t even think about putting it in the luggage compartment, it fits perfectly under an airplane seat, allowing you to get anything you want without standing up.
In addition to these cool features, you’ll also get for free:
• One large and featherlight changing pad for your baby. It’s wipe-clean, comfortable and waterproof. It’s also BPA and phosphate-free, making it eco and baby-friendly. A changing pad is sold separately, but we’ll provide it for you free.
• Two free stroller straps for easy attachment to your baby stroller, so you don’t have to push and carry all at once.
• One free on-the-go accessory pouch for your baby:s little toys or your personal items.
This backpack is highly durable and made from 100 percent quality materials. It doesn’t buckle under heavy loads. As a diaper backpack for women and men, it certainly makes the job easier for you! So what are you waiting for? Give it a try, and you’ll know why it’s the best backpack diaper bag you’ve ever known. Purchase here: Bagitalist Baby Diaper Bag Backpack