Being a mom is one of the most rewarding experiences, but we can all agree that there are days when it feels challenging.
So with that in mind, we wanted to share ten inspirational quotes and sayings that will help uplift you when you may need it most. Just remember, it\’s not about being perfect. It\’s about doing the best you can and improving each day.
1. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Roy T. Bennett
2. No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things. – Demi Lovato
3. The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes. ― C. JoyBell C.
4. Forgiving yourself, believing in yourself and choosing to love yourself are the best gifts one could receive. ― Brittany Burgunder
5. Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else\’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you\’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong. – Donna Ball
6. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. – Thich Nhat Hanh
7. Remind yourself every day: I am in charge of my happiness. I will not let anything outside of myself control me. I am creating a life that feels good on the inside and it will turn into experiences that are good on the outside. – Unknown
8. As you start and end the day, be thankful for every little thing in your life. You will come to realize how blessed you really are. – Unknown
9. You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are. – Melissa Etheridge
10. Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There\’ no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving. ― Gail Tsukiyama