Lego is played with small plastic blocks which are used to build vast structures. There are many reasons why it is one of the most popular games among parents across the globe. While initially the parents can give the child a particular structure and ask then to replicate it, they can later ask them to make structures on their own wish thus helping them to grow their imaginative power. Let us have a look at some of the ways in which Lego helps in the development of your child.
- Development of fine motor skills
- Learning the art of cooperation while playing
- Development of creativity
- Gives courage to try new things without the fear of failure
- Sense of accomplishment
- Learning the art of persistence
- Early insights on Science and Technology