Does anyone else have to deal with their babies sucking their fingers so much that they are dry and cracked? I had trouble finding a solution, because I knew that whatever I put on her fingers would end up in her mouth. So that ruled SUPER moisturizing lotion (organic or not- no one wants to suck on lotion). I almost thought about handcuffs, but then I FIN ALLY discovered a solution.
I was sent a sample of Cheeky Salve Organic Lip and Cheek and Nipple Care, and talk about multifunctional
Dry Lips, dry cheeks, nipple Cream…etc.
It dawned on me that if it is safe for nipple cream, then it must be safe for babies to “suck” on. I used it on my little Emma’s hand’s, and I am already seeing improvement. I don’t have a regimen, so I just kinda put it on 3-4 times a day whenever I remember. Ok, Ok… its more like 1-2 times a day. I have twins GIVE ME A BREAK. The good news is that it works so well that it doesn’t matter that I don’t have endless hours to apply cream on my kids hands.
Additional product info
- No.1 organic brand in hospital birthing centers
- Probiotic enriched with +95% certified organic ingredients
- Petroleum, fragrance, harsh chemical and gluten free
- Clinically proven non-allergenic, no animal testing
- Pediatrician developed, guaranteed effective for ages 0+