- Can understand language much better than he or she can talk
- Has difficulty imitating speech
- May sound choppy or monotone
- May appear to be groping/struggling to make sounds
- Has more difficulty saying longer words or phrases clearly than shorter ones.
Get exclusive access to twin mom tips, articles, guides, product reviews, and more.
Follow us on social media for your daily dose of cuteness.
Send us all your queries and suggestions.
Sign up to our newsletter for twin mom news straight to your inbox.