How to stack coupons with cash back deals to save even more than you thought possible:
- Cash back and coupon websites like BeFugal.com offer both cash back deals and coupons, that when combined offer additional savings. All you have to do is sign up for a free account (all it takes is an email address), search for the store you want, and click on the coupon or deal. Then, just shop as normal on the store’s website. The instant savings will come off your total, and the cash back will go into your BeFrugal account. You can accumulate cash back as you shop, then request payment via check, PayPal or gift card.
- Some credit cards offer their members rewards with travel purchases. You can stack the cash back deals or rewards points from your credit card with cash back from a shopping website like BeFrugal, as well as rewards you receive from an exclusive membership with an airline or hotel.
- Which are the best stores that offer price matching and how to take advantage on your next shopping trip?
- Some stores have a price matching system that allows you to pay a lower price for items when you find that an item costs less at a different store.
- Another perk – some store policies allow you to get money back when an item you’ve purchased goes on sale.
- A few stores that offer price matching are Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy.
- Certain items go on sale during specific times of the year.”Using coupons along with these deals will let you get even more for your money, many top retailers including Kmart, Walmart and Kohls offer regular discounts on your everyday items, which are often a great way to get bigger and better savings.
- Subscribe to different sites while shopping online:
- Many sites give you the chance to enter your e-mail address to receive notifications for their exclusive deals. Subscribing to these sites will ensure that you are always on top of the latest sales. Following your favorite stores on social media will also grant you early access to limited-time only sales.
By Jon Lal, CEO of BeFrugal.com